Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2021, 11:49 PM   #31
krackhead
Apocalyptic Poster

Butthurt Juke Box Fuck Up RBQ

Old 02-27-2021, 02:19 AM   #32
krackhead
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthurt View Post
RBQ has ruined my SP experience again and again
I would agree. RBQ is butthurt. Lets make this a better year.

Thank you.

Old 02-27-2021, 03:43 AM   #33
Ram27
dumb

let us all work together and materialize the machina reissue

Old 03-02-2021, 02:33 AM   #34
krackhead
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram27 View Post
let us all work together and materialize the machina reissue
Quinto baked those Machina tapes like the rat bastard he is. The Machina reissue is supposed to be better than the original release, but not as good as hoped. This is going to ruin my year.

Thanks Frank.

Old 03-02-2021, 02:51 AM   #35
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

thanks for NOTHING, frank.

Old 03-20-2021, 04:15 PM   #36
krackhead
Apocalyptic Poster

What a ratbastard, rbq.

Old 03-25-2021, 05:00 PM   #37
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
sounds like every single modern smashing pumpkins fan on the internet
To clarify, I have no idea what this is supposed to mean

Old 03-25-2021, 07:04 PM   #38
krackhead
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
To clarify, I have no idea what this is supposed to mean
It means this is ruining my year. RBQ is at responsible for ruining my year.

Thank you.

Old 04-29-2021, 06:31 PM   #39
krackhead
Apocalyptic Poster

RBQ. What a ratbastard.

Lets make this a great year!

Thank you.

RatBastardQuinto

Old 04-29-2021, 07:12 PM   #40
slunken
Virgo

did you guys read that story on reddit about how some guy yelled during a zwan show about how come billy isn't fucking paz?

very funny

there's nothing more to the story but still very funny

Old 04-30-2021, 06:14 AM   #41
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Last edited by teh b0lly!!1 : 09-08-2021 at 05:34 AM.

Old 05-02-2021, 04:21 PM   #42
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
did you guys read that story on reddit about how some guy yelled during a zwan show about how come billy isn't fucking paz?

very funny

there's nothing more to the story but still very funny
did bill just walk out at that point? I guarantee he still thinks about it

Old 05-10-2021, 12:07 AM   #43
krackhead
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity View Post
did bill just walk out at that point? I guarantee he still thinks about it
Nobody knows because RATBASTARDQUINTO baked the tape of that show and many others. Plus he baked the machina tapes.

A certain rat bastard is responsible.

If we all work together we can make this a great year

Thank you.

Rat Bastard.

Old 06-09-2021, 04:04 PM   #44
krackhead
Apocalyptic Poster

Remember when that one guy stole B0lly's guitar pick from his studio upstairs back in 2007? Then the idiot posted about it on netphoria. Nobody would have known about it had he not made that post. I wonder what happened to those 2 guys that broke into B0lly's studio? Maybe they had to give back B0lly's guitar pick and tell B0lly they were sorry.

This was how ratbastardquinto got involved in the first place and told us to have a great year.

Thank you.

Old 06-10-2021, 12:29 AM   #45
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

they got charged with felonies iirc

Old 06-10-2021, 06:01 AM   #46
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

guitar pick?

Old 06-10-2021, 08:35 AM   #47
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

shitegeist photoshoot

http://www.mtv.com/news/1559151/smas...been-revealed/

Quote:
SMASHING PUMPKINS ROBBED — PLUS, HAS NEW LINEUP ALREADY BEEN REVEALED?
TWO 21-YEAR-OLDS NABBED FOR STEALING PHOTOS, GUITAR PICKS FROM CHICAGO REHEARSAL SPACE.

GIL KAUFMAN
05/09/2007
Smashing Pumpkins fans are eager to find out who is joining Billy Corgan and drummer Jimmy Chamberlin in the soon-to-relaunch group and to hear its upcoming reunion album, Zeitgeist. But a pair of 21-year-old men might have taken their fandom a bit too far over the weekend.

At the same time, MTV News reached out to the woman who has reportedly been tapped to be the new Pumpkins bassist and found out ... well, that we'll all find out who's joining Jimmy and Billy in a few weeks (see "Smashing Pumpkins Reunion Is Under Way, According To Sources" and "Smashing Pumpkins Drummer Offers More Clues About Forthcoming LP").

Joshua Kuhl of Madison, Wisconsin, and Simon Brown of Rockford, Illinois, allegedly broke into a Chicago rehearsal space being used by the Pumpkins on Friday night and made off with three guitar picks and 39 photographs that police suspect the men may have tried to sell online, according to Chicago Police Department spokesman Marcel Bright. The pair were arrested Monday and charged with felony burglary after other tenants of the building provided a description that led police to the suspects.

Bright did not know how many of the photos — which were briefly posted on Pumpkins fan site Netphoria.org — were discovered during the arrests. According to Netphoria webmaster Andrew Pakula, one of the two suspects posted the photos along with information about the theft. Among the allegedly pilfered shots that Bright said police suspect were slated for use in the album packaging and promotional materials are images of Paris Hilton posing in front of an exploding bomb, the grim reaper at a podium featuring the presidential seal with a black-and-white Pumpkins flag in the back, a person in a business suit wearing a devil mask while being crucified, five blond children saluting, a close-up of Corgan in a hoodie and another of him standing next to a topless woman.

The band's management released a statement on Tuesday confirming that the burglary had taken place. "The two people who are now in jail illegally gained access to the band's private space and stole various items belonging to them over the course of several hours while the band had left for the evening," the statement read. "The band's management says the group feels their rights have been violated by this crime and will always pursue their rights and the law to protect their property and the safety of themselves, their families and their fans."

A group spokesperson would not comment on what images were taken or what they were intended for.

A statement posted on Netphoria by the moderator confirmed that the photos were briefly available and chided the overzealous fans for crossing a line. "What this person did amounts to theft and [the] band takes this very seriously as does Netphoria. I know everyone here is hungry for more information on the new album but this is not the way to go about it. Nobody here should condone or be supportive of the actions this individual took. It is unfortunate that the person chose Netphoria to leak these stolen works. Netphoria has always been a free and open forum without hard censorship but obviously in a case like this a line was crossed and I will not tolerate actions like this which is why numerous posts and threads were deleted last night."

The shots were taken down at the band's request, according to the post. Brown and Kuhl appeared on Tuesday in bond court, where each was ordered to be held on $100,000 bond and scheduled to appear in court again on Monday. A court spokesperson was not able to confirm if the two were released on bond pending their next court date.

Kuhl and Brown don't appear to have divulged the biggest secret of all: Just who is in the Pumpkins these days? At South by Southwest in March, former guitarist James Iha confirmed to MTV News that he was not onboard, and original bassist D'arcy Wretzky has virtually disappeared since leaving the group in 1999.

The group's publicist, Mitch Schneider, said Pumpkins management has not yet confirmed the lineup to him, but the Chicago Tribune recently reported that the group's new bassist is Ginger Reyes (formerly of the Halo Friendlies) and Iha's replacement is Jeff Schroeder, guitarist for the obscure Southern California noise-pop band Lassie Foundation.

On Wednesday (May 9), MTV News reached Reyes — whose defunct girl-pop group is best known for landing the song "Me vs. the World" on the 2003 "Freaky Friday" soundtrack — to get confirmation that she's the new Pumpkins bassist. She said she couldn't comment but confirmed that she's still making music and that she might have something to say "in a few weeks." Schroeder could not be reached for comment.

Last edited by Cool As Ice Cream : 06-10-2021 at 08:42 AM.

Old 06-10-2021, 08:45 AM   #48
Cool As Ice Cream

would it be ok to post the stolen photos today?

Old 06-10-2021, 08:46 AM   #49
Cool As Ice Cream

just throwing that out there

just something to think about

the party queen

Old 06-10-2021, 03:21 PM   #50
krackhead
Apocalyptic Poster

$100,000 bond for stealing B0lly's guitar pick and a picture of B0lly?

Those thieves must have had a shitty year. I wonder if they still post on netphoria? I remember posting in that original thread back then in 2007.

If we all work together we can make this a great year.

Thank you.
RBQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
would it be ok to post the stolen photos today?
I remember there were links to them back then all over the web anyways. You could probably find them on google

Last edited by krackhead : 06-10-2021 at 03:38 PM.

Old 06-10-2021, 04:23 PM   #51
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

guitar pick?

Old 06-10-2021, 04:25 PM   #52
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by krackhead View Post
I remember there were links to them back then all over the web anyways. You could probably find them on google
that was only a handful of them.
i believe there were more.

Old 06-11-2021, 12:46 PM   #53
themadcaplaughs
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Bright did not know how many of the photos — which were briefly posted on Pumpkins fan site Netphoria.org — were discovered during the arrests. According to Netphoria webmaster Andrew Pakula, one of the two suspects posted the photos along with information about the theft. Among the allegedly pilfered shots that Bright said police suspect were slated for use in the album packaging and promotional materials are images of Paris Hilton posing in front of an exploding bomb, the grim reaper at a podium featuring the presidential seal with a black-and-white Pumpkins flag in the back, a person in a business suit wearing a devil mask while being crucified, five blond children saluting, a close-up of Corgan in a hoodie and another of him standing next to a topless woman.
Cannot believe this album did not capture the public in a big way.

Old 06-11-2021, 02:40 PM   #54
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

after reading the thread i have every reason to expect there was another album altogether

but a certain rat bastard who will go unnamed got his grimey, guitar-pick-stealing hands on it and b____ the t____

Old 08-16-2021, 03:21 AM   #55
krackhead
Apocalyptic Poster

Ratbastard quinto is responsible.

Old 08-16-2021, 05:24 AM   #56
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Rad Bastard

Old 08-16-2021, 11:53 AM   #57
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

rbq more like tape bbq am i rite?

Old 08-20-2021, 11:29 AM   #58
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Lightbulb

It got an awful lot of hate when those leaked photos showed up, but in retrospect, using Paris Hilton was one of like, two, three total good ideas Billy had for that album

Old 08-20-2021, 11:41 AM   #59
Shallowed
Braindead

everything's all like, the media, and paris hilton, it's all like the fuckin Zeitgeist, you know what I mean?

Old 08-20-2021, 12:06 PM   #60
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Unhappy

I mean, she was an obvious touchpoint at the time, but that's how low the bar is here

There's also something about Billy constantly thinking he's playing a character, and Hilton actually doing so successfully