Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2022, 01:50 PM   #1
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Lightbulb run2pee - A Dumpster Fire or Misplaced and Misunderstood? (Video Included)

All right I guess I gotta do this myself

I've never gotten the hate for run2pee, the man himself. I get that the obsession with backrubs from his granny is an interesting choice (personally, I like it because of the aesthetic of the word flow [I don't know how else to explain that]) and makes most people cringe.

The man himself I can see why he puts people off due to the placement. He's essentially a theme song on an otherwise rock board. I don't know how else he could have been released, except by solo on a LiveJournal. If there was an 80's throwback fantasy movie named "run2pee" he would have been perfect as a leading man.

Example video

People complain his posts are just "beavescrote" over and over again, but no one ever complained that Ram is like "Jimmyyyyyyy oh oh oh oh oh, the Neverending Jimmmmy" a bunch of times. Naw, it's loved. It's Nostalgic. Even Stranger Things used it in a sequence in their 3rd Season. [Note: sorry, don't know how to rewrite such a bizarre attempt at a selling point — ed.]

In a context of a beautiful crazy bastard, overall I think run2pee is a jammin' guy, and very enjoyable. I can see why he's disliked where he is, but I don't understand the overall hate of the man himself.

What to you makes run2pee the worst 'phoria boarder? And more than "he sucks" or "he's garbage" as a reply. Can you quantify your dislike?

Does my explanation or video reference change your perspective on our sweet boy any?

Let's talk this out.

Old 05-26-2022, 01:52 PM   #2
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Wink

Love u buddy, hope you're recovering okay and watchin' sweet 80s action movies with gran-gran

Old 05-26-2022, 04:29 PM   #3
FollowAsILead
Pledge

I gotta say, I got a little laugh out of this.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So with that said, consider me flattered. Sincerely.

Old 05-26-2022, 05:56 PM   #4
NovaFritz
Apocalyptic Poster

Great thread. But what is Youtube? Is that a commie libtard site that censors Truth and tries to take our guns away?

Anyways, I would say an 8 or 9. Definitely not a 10. Why? 7.

Old 05-27-2022, 09:11 AM   #5
strtj
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
All right I guess I gotta do this myself

Example video

Let's talk this out.
jesus was an only son for you

Old 05-27-2022, 11:16 AM   #6
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowAsILead View Post
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So with that said, consider me flattered. Sincerely.
Huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaFritz View Post
Great thread. But what is Youtube? Is that a commie libtard site that censors Truth and tries to take our guns away?
Huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by strtj View Post
jesus was an only son for you
Huh

Old 05-27-2022, 01:28 PM   #7
run2pee
Minion of Satan

False dichotomy. One can be a misplaced/misunderstood dumpster fire. But having netphoria helps. Thanks for the years of entertainment, u fucken jr scientists/dummies

Also i want to thank Joey smith jr., narcissstic parenting, bipolar disorder, and poly substance use disorders for the used to be a little boy i am on this fine day of life

Old 05-27-2022, 05:10 PM   #8
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

"junior scientists" is always funny to me, particularly in the contexts you often use it

consider that an understood part of the alleged DF here!

Last edited by Joey Goldberg : 05-27-2022 at 05:16 PM. Reason: i don't believe that's any of your god damn business