Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2021, 12:12 PM   #6121
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

He blocked me because I said I DIDN'T love Ogilala

you truly cannot win!

Old 04-14-2021, 12:28 PM   #6122
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubator View Post
He blocked me because I said I love Ogilala
if this is a serious post, i'm intrigued by this because it truly doesn't make any sense at all

i can see why he gets mad when ppl mention SD, but blocking someone for saying they love one of your recent efforts, seriously wtf? do you have any idea what made him respond like that?

Old 04-14-2021, 01:03 PM   #6123
eviltimeban
Apocalyptic Poster

He said in that recent chat that he thinks people assumes he "hates" his earlier work. He doesn't, as he worked really hard to make that music.

And that people comparing his work now to that earlier work, well, it was still him that made it.

Old 04-14-2021, 01:03 PM   #6124
eviltimeban
Apocalyptic Poster

Last edited by eviltimeban : 04-15-2021 at 05:05 AM.

Old 04-14-2021, 01:38 PM   #6125
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

He said in that recent chat that he thinks people assumes he "hates" his earlier work. He doesn't, as he worked really hard to make that music.

And that people comparing his work now to that earlier work, well, it was still him that made it.

Old 04-14-2021, 01:47 PM   #6126
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 04-14-2021, 01:53 PM   #6127
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Old 04-14-2021, 02:24 PM   #6128
TheAlter
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 04-14-2021, 02:25 PM   #6129
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

彼はその最近のチャットで、*********々は彼が*********前の仕*********を「嫌い」だと思っていると思っていると述べた。 彼はその*********楽を作るために*********当に一*********懸*********働いたので、彼はしません。

そして、今の彼の作品を*********前の作品と比較している*********々は、まあ、それでもそれを作ったのは彼でした。

Old 04-14-2021, 04:32 PM   #6130
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

He siad in thatt recent hat that he thanks people sesame he "ghates" his earlier work. He n't, as he worked really bored to make that music.

And that, people, comparing his dork now to that earlier work, well, it was still this that made it.

Old 04-14-2021, 05:21 PM   #6131
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Hij zei in die recente chat dat hij denkt dat mensen aannemen dat hij zijn eerdere werk "haat". Hij niet, want hij heeft heel hard gewerkt om die muziek te maken.

En dat mensen zijn werk nu vergelijken met dat eerdere werk, nou, hij was het nog steeds die het gemaakt heeft.

Old 04-14-2021, 07:33 PM   #6132
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 04-14-2021, 09:24 PM   #6133
House of Bread
FKA Siamese33

He said in that recent chat that he thinks people assumes he "ate" his earlier work. He doesn't, as he worked really hard to make that music.

And that people comparing his work now to that earlier work, well, it was still him that ate it.

Old 04-14-2021, 10:10 PM   #6134
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

He abruptly ended a Q&A circa 2017 when I asked him about a reissue of Zeitgeist because I liked the album and wanted it on vinyl.

Fuck Corg

Old 04-15-2021, 12:52 AM   #6135
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

He abruptly ended a Q&A circa 2017 when I asked him about a reissue of Zeitgeist because I liked the album and wanted it on vinyl.

Fuck Corg

Old 04-15-2021, 01:04 AM   #6136
Big Truck05
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlter View Post
He knows. He sees you

I will purchase this if made an NFT

Old 04-15-2021, 01:38 AM   #6137
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

·ʇᴉ ǝpɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ ɯᴉɥ ๅๅᴉʇs sɐʍ ʇᴉ ʻๅๅǝʍ ʻʞɹoʍ ɹǝᴉๅɹɐǝ ʇɐɥʇ oʇ ʍou ʞɹoʍ sᴉɥ ɓuᴉɹɐdɯoɔ ǝๅdoǝd ʇɐɥʇ puⱯ

·ɔᴉsnɯ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ pɹɐɥ ʎๅๅɐǝɹ pǝʞɹoʍ ǝɥ sɐ ʻʇˌusǝop ǝH ·ʞɹoʍ ɹǝᴉๅɹɐǝ sᴉɥ ˌˌsǝʇɐɥˌˌ ǝɥ sǝɯnssɐ ǝๅdoǝd sʞuᴉɥʇ ǝɥ ʇɐɥʇ ʇɐɥɔ ʇuǝɔǝɹ ʇɐɥʇ uᴉ pᴉɐs ǝH

Old 04-15-2021, 04:38 AM   #6138
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Old 04-15-2021, 05:06 AM   #6139
eviltimeban
Apocalyptic Poster

what just happened

Old 04-15-2021, 07:24 AM   #6140
TheAlter
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltimeban View Post
#fuckcancelculture

Old 04-15-2021, 08:21 AM   #6141
eviltimeban
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlter View Post
#fuckcancelculture
#cancelfuckculture

Old 04-15-2021, 11:19 AM   #6142
thedeadofnight
Ownz

He chat recent hard really music said in earlier his him that that doesn't and to now people "hates" assumes he. He, really he has work make to.

Him people work comparing work that work, well, it was still made it.

Old 04-15-2021, 11:24 AM   #6143
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Lately he has been talking a lot about real music, telling it before it happened, yet people thought he “hated it”. It really works.

People work by comparing work that works, well, too.

Old 04-15-2021, 01:08 PM   #6144
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

He warped as of late about the reel of music, telling him it doesn't happen, or yet "to hate it". Well, he didn't really made it. It was all hard work.

And the siad she's older work better than earlier, well, that too.

Old 04-15-2021, 06:07 PM   #6145
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

He fought a lot with the world of music and told him not to fall or "hate" him. Not really. It was a lot of work.

But they are older and better than they used to be.

Old 04-15-2021, 06:11 PM   #6146
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Himself say on this recent chatted this himself thinks people assumes himself "hates" himself is this earlier worked. Himself doesn't, to himself work exceedingly hard to creative this music.

and this people comparing himself is this worked currently to this earlier worked, good, it were still himself this creation it

Old 04-15-2021, 07:16 PM   #6147
thedeadofnight
Ownz

Last edited by thedeadofnight : 08-02-2021 at 07:13 AM.

Old 04-15-2021, 08:03 PM   #6148
slunken
Virgo

tldr

Old 04-16-2021, 02:06 AM   #6149
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeadofnight View Post
He flangered the entrepreneurial bishop and as such descended into what we "think" are gregorian chants to the untrained ear.

However, as night closes in and the gargoyles seem themselves fit to play, the garden reeks of scented nivea burlesque addition cream and we "think" the cream was better in the 90s.

We "think" there was a decent cream released in 2007 but that the cream that has been released since has been overproduced and overthought.

An interesting anecdote just while I have your attention, the so called bishop is a worthwhile companion should you ever wish to try your luck at fishing. He's quite experienced and lends a decent hand.

Anyway, as I was saying, this "cream" we so ever want and speculate about hasn't been the same for 20 odd years. There are different ingredients, different lifestyle choices that go into what influences said ingredients, and less hands on deck. So we can't expect much more.

Also, I'd like to point out that there was once a man in my hometown who sold paint brushes on the corner after church. They were 50p (or 50 cents for you folk across the pond) and should you purchase one, you were given due licence to in every sense "paint the town red".

As cliched as it sounds, this was actually quite an amazing activity for ones young and old. It brought the town together, manufactured a camaraderie that's only found in old fables and such. It's a pity that practice has gone and with it the youthful spirit that was the embodiment of the town.

Of course, one can still paint. But nowadays, with such things as tiktok and mobile phones, the craft of painting is a shameful rarity. It truly saddens me.

Yet in that rarity comes an odd bright spark. A talisman for local craftsmanship. Perhaps I paint the odd one here and there but by no means am I someone to look up to. You. You are the new generation. The new cream. The new Machina. The new Mellon Collie. See what I'm saying?

We the community, are the painters, but the band represents the actual paint itself. All dried in and harkening back to old times while new paint spills either side but doesn't add anything to the overall picture. It's within us to do it. We must make the new Siamese Dream. We must do it. Together.

Also, while I have your attention, I'd like to remind you of my fisherman comment. You see, this fisherman is a man of great talent, owns every possible fishing rod one could imagine and yet has been using the same one since 2000. It beggars belief doesn't it? I once asked him why, after all the incredible success he's had with his vast array of rods and multiple awards and achievements, he's stuck to the same rod all these years since. His response?

"If one man's random plucking of rods can yield such fantastic fortune and wealth, imagine the riches that await once this rod is chizzled to perfection."

That's the story of the band. And that's the story of the cream. And that's the story of the paint.

Profound.

Old 04-16-2021, 03:22 AM   #6150
milandejong
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
Hij zei in die recente chat dat hij denkt dat mensen aannemen dat hij zijn eerdere werk "haat". Hij niet, want hij heeft heel hard gewerkt om die muziek te maken.

En dat mensen zijn werk nu vergelijken met dat eerdere werk, nou, hij was het nog steeds die het gemaakt heeft.

Magdat?