View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 06:51 PM   #25
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
I am also sincerely repulsed by my end of HS/freshman in college taste in music, a la Bring Me The Horizon, Norma Jean, As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada, Underoath, Saosin, Symphony In Peril, In Fear and Faith, Blessthefall, Every Time I Die, All Shall Perish, The Agonist, Heavy Heavy Low Low, Mindless Self Indulgence, Oh Sleeper, As Cities Burn, and MANY MANY fucking more. All that post-hardcore/metalcore/xXx whatever bullshit. Sad thing is most of my concerts were seeing bands like these, since there were frequent HUGE label tours back about 10 years ago and since I was like 18-19 I was at prime concert attending age in terms of free time and energy. My boyfriend was 26-27 at that time so I could also drink and have him pay for tickets. Only positive about that time was I always had bad ass hair.
I have no idea why, but I thought I was reading a post by Disco King until about 2/3 of the way through.

That's not a sarcastic knock on the length of your post or whatev, my brain is just fried and I found it amusing after the fact. Just thought I'd share.