View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 08:35 PM   #74
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveryLoren View Post
So, is she saying she's fucking pathetic? I mean, if she knew, then doesn't that put her in the same category? Or is she implying that she has just found out as well? Then what is the validity to all this? I hate this mentality, honestly.
She was a teenager who met him once. She's saying that meeting him that one time he seemed like an obvious creep, and Manson's long history of abuse was known to the people close to him and none of them did a goddamn thing about it.

You know, don't you, that Bridgers was abused by Ryan Adams???? And she went public with it at great risk to her career:

Quote:
“It’s been a weird week and I wanted to say a couple things. Thank you from my whole fucking heart to my friends, my bands, my mom. They all supported and validated me. They told me that what had happened was fucked up and wrong, and that I was right to feel weird about it. I couldn’t have done this without them. Ryan had a network too. Friends, bands, people he worked with. None of them held him accountable. They told him, by what they said or by what they didn’t, that what he was doing was okay. They validated him. He couldn’t have done this without them. Guys, if your friend is acting fucked up, call them out. If they’re actually your friend, they’ll listen. That’s the way this all gets better.”

Last edited by MyOneAndOnly : 02-04-2021 at 08:42 PM.