View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 11:06 PM   #199
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i mean i totally get the point everyone here is making, and am aware that weed is not always a good thing. and if you're getting anxious from smoking it obviously you should put it away (i did for an entire year last year). but all that "it's a 20's thing"... i mean, really?

watching any person in a state of inebriation is never impressive (re: vix's post) but weed is such a calm drug that just helps you reflect and experience or appreciate things more profoundly sometimes. i dunno now it feels to me like any justification i'll try to throw at this subject is just my inner stoner rationalizing furiously, but i'd like to believe it's not like that.

like, this strikes on a nerve because i always had this perpetual inner clashing between loving weed and feeling like i shouldn't be doing it, or that it's counterproductive to "real life". so i'm certainly not one of those wake and bake guys and never have been, but i'm three years into my thirties and i still like it. should i be feeling like this is something i'll have to drop soon to not be pathetic? i'm asking sincerely