View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #61
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

last night i witnessed a multiple homicide that took place in my old neighborhood and got pegged with it and ended up in some hardcore jail. people from Oz were there, and it was co-ed. i think i was some version of Beecher

i had an incompetent lawyer and there were like two factions of inmates that competed for food and stuff like that in little battles. everyone kept telling me they knew i was innocent. i realized it was a dream in it and kept telling everyone i knew it was only a dream and they were like "yeah"

the guards told me i was the smartest inmate there and for that they hated me (?)

then somehow i escaped to the moon but i kept going back because i didnt want to be a fugitive, especially because i was innocent

i kept trying to win other murderers over to my side so i didnt have to worry about being murdered in jail. like when i won the little battles i'd split the food with them anyway

i've had a few jail related dreams lately, but this one was interesting because i knew i was dreaming. but i usually feel like im dreaming in real life (derealization) so that wasn't much comfort