View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 03:42 AM   #122
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

my bank account won't even support me buying gifts for my family this year. Work has been very non-understanding of my absence and they stopped paying me. I'm in the middle of a debacle with HR. my administrator at one point sent me a physical letter in the mail telling me my job was in jeopardy and demanding a form which is about why I am out which is a physician's form. I have since been told this was illegal because my supervisor should never have direct access to doctor/patient confidentiality stuff, and I am not required to tell them anything. When I got the letter I freaked out though and sent her an email and CCed HR and my union rep. I attached the form and specified I felt this was wrong and I felt very uncomfortable that this was being asked of me by admin and not HR/payroll. She tried to cover her ass and lied and said she had previously told me the form could go right to HR. They suspended my pay anyway. I don't even know what to do because I work for county government. It would be very difficult and costly to start a legal war.