View Single Post
Old 12-11-2002, 02:01 PM   #22
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros
Am I the only man who thinks that strip clubs are degrading for everyone involved?
I've never really found them to be degrading. A bit sleazy, yes. This is talking about a UTAH strip club though where the women can't even show their nipples. It's pretty lame. If I'm going to tip, I want a gyno exam.

Anyway, from my experience, it's a huge waste of money. I don't really have a problem with women taking their clothes off for money because I don't think that degrades them. It's the men shelling out the money so I see them as the ones being taken. There isn't anything that extraordinary about a woman naked. Anything sexualized is made up in your mind. The way I look at it is I can't fuck them, not at least without a lot of money and a hotel room and maybe some coke, so why get myself worked up over it? While it is sort of sad that many of them have kids and it's the only way they know how to make money (they may as well have a completely no effort job while their bodies are young, right?), is to strip. No one tells them they have to do it. They also make a ton of money doing it. It has it's down points of course, and every girl I've met who's done it says that everyone is addicted cocaine and it's usually the club owners who introduce it to them. I don't see that as degrading though. Everyone makes their choices.

And what about the man who goes to the strip club behind his wives'/girlfriends' back? It all depends on the situation I guess. I have one friend who's married to a complete bitch and he goes to strip clubs every now and then. She'd be pissed if she found out but she's also cheated on him. I don't think anything in a relationship is black and white. You can say, "oh he's such a dick for going out to the strip club when he won't even have sex with his own wife..." but do any of us really know all the details to other's relationships? I try not to be one to judge.