View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 08:41 AM   #49
Machinist
Ownz

Wow, really shocked to read this, and sending you the biggest hugs Tom. When I first started posting here (as Kahlo) I remember being put in my place time and time again by Eulogy who was usually tired of my bullshit. I did quickly come to realise that he was right, and that my attempts to troll were at best, tedious.

I always appreciated his passion for music, and for bands that generally I ignored - he kind of highlighted my own snobbery, and got the impression he loved what he loved and didn't really care if you agreed with that. He was also conversely quite fragile at points and I did worry that he put too much of himself out there. Again, it seemed like the mark of a man with a big heart.

I will forever love the endless wars he had with Trots, and the often hilarious counterpoints. It was obvious from the start that he was like a dog with a bone - and when it came to arguing he would make a fine lawyer!

I'm so glad he found someone he could love, and loved him back. So few people get that in this life,and I'm sure you will cherish it more than words can say.

Sorry I don't have more to contribute, but please look after yourself. The biggest hugs x