View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 02:35 AM   #165
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
Wow. Is this somehow connected with this thing - derealization or what was it?
yeah i think it does have to do with my dissociative disorder stuff. only other people i've talked to that have it anywhere near as often as i do also have dissociative issues. i dont know of any research to connect this though

Quote:
How do you know which one is you then? Do you wonder in your dream why you are suddenly a guy? Besides having a penis, do you look like yourself, do you have your face?

Hm. I guess I'd like to be a guy in a dream. Not the raping of course.
Sometimes I wonder but I usually don't. I have been having weird sort of illusions about a lot of things, including my gender, since I was a kid. I never think I'm a guy but I "feel" like one sometimes - that doesn't really make sense I guess - it's hard to explain. I hear a guy's voice in my head sometimes. Okay, frequently. I feel sort of, not genderless, but both genders at once. This isn't a sexuality issue, I don't think. My brain just had to adapt a lot in weird ways, I think. I don't know. It's always been this way.

Do I have my face - no... it's one of several faces I have in my dreams. There are... at least four others than 'my face' - they recur - as long as I am "one of these" faces, I don't seem to get alarmed

i guess that sounds kind of weird huh

i have identity issues as you can see. my shit is all compartmentalized