View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 07:11 AM   #182
Spaldz
Apocalyptic Poster

Smashing Pumpkins 2018-10-18 - Unipol Arena, Casalecchio di Reno, Bologna, Italy (Multi-cam Edit)

https://youtu.be/OvRa7WTTPOk

Quote:
Smashing Pumpkins
Live at the Unipol Arena, Caselecchio di Reno, Bologna, Italy
2018-10-18

Set:

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
Disarm
Rocket
Siva
Rhinoceros
Space Oddity [Bowie]
Drown
Zero
The Everlasting Gaze
Stand Inside Your Love
Thirty-three
Eye
Soma
Blew Away
For Martha
To Sheila
Mayonaise
Porcelina of the Vast Oceans
Landslide [Nicks]
Tonight, Tonight
Stairway to Heaven [Led Zeppelin]
Cherub Rock
Ava Adore
Try, Try, Try
The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
*Hummer
Today
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Muzzle

Encore

Silvery Sometimes (Ghosts)
Baby Mine [Noyes]

Notes:
- This is a mix of known video footage with the aim of archiving a piece of Smashing Pumpkins history. Plus, piecing it all together gave me something to do. Hopefully others enjoy it as well!
- No single audience audio recording exists of the show (FLAC/SHN). Therefore audio is selected from the video sources available. I've tried to pick what's best from a mix perspective.
- Minor cuts between songs. I can only give you what i have available so there may be some show banter lost in the ether
- Only one complete audio source for Drown, Cherub Rock and Muzzle. Therefore, may be a slight dip in quality of audio compared to when I had a range of sources available for a song
- Only one partial source of Siva and The Beginning is the End is the Beginning available
- Only one complete audio/video source for Rhinoceros and Baby Mine
- Slight audio skip during Eye and some minor sync issues caused by this. However, I felt the audio was still the best source overall to use for the song
- No decent audio available for Ava Adore. Either too much bass or too much crowd singing
- Landslide with Amalie Bruun (Myrkur) on vocals
- Multi-cam video created by Spaldz. Thankyou to all the original recorders who attended the show

* I couldn't source a video of Hummer so it isn't included. Hit me up if you have one! (Amazing that with so many of the audience filming the show nothing has surfaced!)

If you have any uncirculated footage or shows of the Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Corgan or Zwan then get in touch (spaldzandthecats @ hotmail dot com)