View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 05:01 AM   #63
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I actually did read your post before you edited it.

No, there won't be any legal issues. The police were responding to a whatever they call it, not criminal activity. Therefore I guess the bar for getting in trouble for resisting them is raised. Oh man I really made their day hard. And I don't feel bad about it either. The police have no place in the mental health system, and they came into my (former) apartment with the obvious intent to take me out in cuffs no matter what. Fuck the police. I told them they were all racist bastards motherfuckers and a state sanctioned gang, I screamed and got neighbors who didn't know what was happening to call the cops on the cops. I told the older dude who seemed to be in charge that he was bootlicking scum and he would burn in hell. He was like oh well plenty of people love the police. I said yeah people who never encounter them. One guy did try to pull some "don't kick me" bullshit when I did absolutely no such thing when they were trying to take me out of the apartment. I asked who was wearing a body cam and then began narrating their behavior directly to the cam on the guy's chest. When they took me into the ER there were all these cute nurses at intake and I loudly announced, "These guys are so good at their job they had to put the handcuffs on twice," and the nurses all laughed. Honestly, as terrible as my behavior was, it was pretty fulfilling to embarrass them.

It was both my finest, and lowest moment. Seriously, fuck the goddamn police.