View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 05:48 PM   #5918
run2pee
Minion of Satan

The new Jurassic Park - 10/10 entertainment. Apparently the critics were expecting this movie to challenge my brainparts or make me weep about the unique power of cinema to make me weep over the raw unstoppable beauty of the unstoppably raw human soul

This series is about dinosaurs and awe. And this movie had a butt ton of dinosaurs and was awesome. It was very satisfying seeing the original trio. The plot was not as dumb or scattershot as these reviews are saying: it upped the stakes to consider genetic engineering causing the extinction of human beings. And also what happens if your adopted clone kid is kidnapped to be sold as intellectual property. And also what it might be like to see and/or be hunted by fucking dinosaurs.

FUCKING DINOSAURS, OKAY???? HAVE THESE DICKS EVER BEEN KIDS WHO LIKED DINOSAURS???? THIS IS NOT MOONLIGHT, OKAY, THIS IS JURASSIC PRK AND IS IT GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL FUCK NO BUT IS IT GOOD OR DO I THINK ITS GOOD YES I DO SO FUCK OFF AND STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD ABOUT GETTING A POPCORN-TOPPLING BONER RIGHT THERE IN THE THEATER WHEN ELLIE KISSED GRANT AND AGAIN WHEN THE ONE BIG DINOSAUR WRESTLED THE OTHER BIG DINOSAUR, FUCK!