View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 06:31 AM   #134
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I'm into women farting, just not pooping or peeing. I like how a woman's butthole winks when she farts, and I like the idea of her being able to store farts in her butthole and then fart them out in my face. The feel her of her farts coming out, or just the sound of them is awe inspiring to me. Especially if her farts interact with stuff, like she is wearing a dress and her farts move part of the dress like in this video

So basically everything about a woman's butthole when she farts fascinates me. The opening and closing of the butthole, the sound, the smell, just knowing that her butthole is kind of open for a spit second.

If I ever get a woman to fart in my face, I'll just wear swimming goggles so I don't get pinkeye.

I don't think anyone in my circle of friends or family would be surprised to know I am into women's buttholes.

I'm also into women putting icing or cake batter into their cornhole and farting it out, like storing it inside them and then squeezing it out. Just seeing the batter go in and then being squeezed out is also something I'm into, along with women sitting on cakes and farting.

I think it all goes back to when I was a kid and I found a prono mag in the woods that had a picture of a guy using a long wooden popsicle stick to pull poop out of a woman's asshole. Also the first time I had sex the girl I was with asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the shitter and I declined. I later found out that I would have had the chance to take her anal virginity and I've always regretted it, my first time putting my cock in a woman could have been into her pristine unspoiled virgin turdcutter, and I've always regretted it.