View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 12:37 PM   #10
Smiley33
Minion of Satan

Mayfuck - his name is Julio. He is Netphoria's resident grumpy old man. He gave me my last avatar. <3
Smiley33 - delightful young woman, very proper.
StillBecomingApart - LOVES BOOBIES!!!1
The Gaddrow - his name is Mike. He has met many other Netphorians, but I am not one of them. a loser iz me.
strange_one - Bianca, condoms (sorry), Euro, comic books, scary shit from scary websites.
wangcomputers - a crazy photoshopping motherfucker!
jenny4ever - talks about shit with krafty, liked/likes lesbo action, wacky
Gumby - I swear to god the gumby theme song is playing in my head as i type this.
DeviousJ - I always like his posts. One of my favourite netphorians.
Ihaman - BOOM TISK BOOM BOOM TISK ACID ACID ACID BOOM TISK
relaxor! - reminds me of 80's songs
Mr. Rhinoceros - he was the first netphorian to ever tell me to go to hell. He will always hold a special place in my heart. <3
Liquid-J - Devious J, IN LIQUID FORM. actually liquid J reminds me of crackers, i don't know why
hereisnowhy - I'LL SHOW YOU NO WHY, MOTHERKJSFH
FhantomFM - he dated jenny4ever? is he the pedophile?
Squashing Pineapples - he's/she's so niggardly. <-----OMG
Undone - she needs to beat some ass. Don't take shit, yo.
twilightfadez - another favourite netphorian of mine. She's always nice to me, even when I'm a loser. <3 <3
Fattening Ass - his font color reminds me of the noises my cat makes when he barfs.
Samsa - Netphoria's resident neurotic girl. She is Jewish, hear her roar. She looooves cam girls almost as much as she loves Julio.
Kypper - <3 <3 nigga, we tight, yo.
Mark LeDrew - SUPER MARIO BROTHERS *CUMMMSSS*
Lie - I like her. for a long time, i liked her, even though i didn't want to. she's my birth control guinea pig. i wonder which converse she bought. she reminds me of sylvia plath :-/
Debaser - reminds me of john denver songs and i don't know why
Affect - SLC PUNK REPRESENT, YO. He has secret lives of being a hitman and a pimp. I'll probably die for telling you all this.

twice- she's so sweet. I don't understand how she can be, as this is Netphoria, but she is anyway. <3
meow- WHEN I GO TO SEATTLE I'M GOING TO VISIT YOU DAMMIT. bring feefer! I miss meowmeow.
Zero- HE RULES. William is the best. My Alber'an friend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.