View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 07:12 PM   #464
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
so do I.

Disco King, what are you doing the next three weeks? I am too daft and too lazy to do this college thing properly, I figure I could ask you vague questions, and then you'll provide me with an explanation I can follow, citation, further links and such.

On second thought, could you maybe just do my exams for me? That would probably be faster for you and also the only guarantee that I'll pass.

Seriously, thanks for bothering with all this, I have never even heard about this Dark Triad, I am intrigued.
Still in school for the next few weeks, haha.

The funny thing is that I'm actually super behind on a paper I'm supposed to be working on. For whatever reason, I've been doing research for a forum post instead of research for my actual paper.

For whatever reason, when I'm ruminating about something, I lack the ability to just put it aside and focus on more pressing matters, like nearing due dates. I feel like I can't shift my attention away from a certain issue that's salient in my mind until I solve it. So, my issues in this realm have actually been interfering with my academic life.

As for the "Dark Triad" stuff, IIRC, one of the papers Reprise was working on had to do with similar stuff about psychopathy as a reproductive strategy, right? She probably knows a lot more about this stuff than I do.