View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #154
Kahlo

We will argue, name-call, squabble, and disagree with each other all the time. We are all different. The only thing each and every one of us has in common is that we come here for you. We come here to share our love of the light you give us with your music. We come here because your music guides us to light. We come here to talk to you, to interact with you, to know that the love we feel for you is reciprocated in some way. You've seen how many people turn up here when you're about to post something - so many in fact that the board can't cope and crashes. You see the vast number of people telling you every time you post how much they love you. There is love and light following you all the time, even if it sometimes comes in the form of someone calling you names or thinking badly of you - they are still here for you, even when they are for some reason pissed at you.

We need to focus less on the petty bullshit, and more on the real hearts of everyone here. We are all a big family. Not all family members get along. Not all family members like each other. But all family members have the ability to look beyond petty name calling when it all comes down to the bone. There is love and light here - I know for certain there is. I only wish you could be around more often, and interact more personally, to see it instead of only seeing and believing the few bad things people say about you. The majority of us don't even agree with the angry bitter people. I don't know why you take it personally when it's not even really about you.