View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #26
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by Trotskilicious:

i mean i love alex jones as far as a contemporary example of the classic american huckster goes but it does bother me when people say he knows what he's talking about because he most certainly does not

OK. are you proud of yourself and your ignoramous comment here? If he doesn't know what he's talking about Trots, care to explain HOW?

People said he was fear mongering conspiracy theorist about the NWO, that was in the late 90's, but now that a New World Order is openly discussed by world leaders, the new meme about Alex Jones is that he's crazy because he doesn't want one.

I've never known him to reveal something that wasn't a declassified document of an official capacity, or exposing some nefarious rouse straight from various pacts and agreements and bills and plans that are official. Sometimes his assessment on something I may not agree with but the sad fact is he's been on target for many years about a NWO agenda because all he was ever doing was reading from the NWO protocols.

So now as time has moved on and things have progressed and his research has proven out to be accurate and true, his profile is getting larger. His celebrity status, a bit bigger. But from my point of view, its logical it's gotten to this point for him because he's been consistent in his pursuit over the years: exposing how the government operates against the American peoples interest and now that things have gotten bad and worse, more people are waking up to how our government is betraying us and men like Alex Jones are rather brave to be explaining HOW.