View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 10:48 AM   #6
D.
Consume my pants.

It’s OK. This is life, such is life. You look OK, you'll be OK. Time will tell if it’s God’s will. It is what it is. I feel your pain. Live and let live and just be yourself. You’ll get over it if you don’t dwell on it. It could be worse. It was meant to be. Just think positive. Patience is a virtue. You’ll get through it and your time will come. Own it and move on. You’ll get better at it. Keep a stiff upper lip. What’s done is done, don’t let it eat at you. Get on with your life, it wasn’t meant to be. Things will work out. We all have problems. Happiness is a choice. Don’t let it bother you. Things will get easier if you just follow your heart. Nothing is impossible. It’s for your own good. You’re better than this. You’re lucky to be alive. Time heals all wounds. Something will turn up. Look on the bright side and don’t linger on the past. Tomorrow will be better, just don’t think about it. Take it one day at a time. Let it slide off your back and don’t let it get you down. Just try harder next time. Tomorrow’s another day. You still have your health. You’ll be better off for this. Don’t let life get you down. You did the best you could. At least you’re not homeless. Everything’s going to be OK. This is just a bump in the road. You gotta do what you gotta do. There’s plenty of fish in the sea and it will all be worth it in the end. Everything happens for a reason. You just have to try a little harder. You have to know you limitations. The only thing to fear is fear itself. You just need to believe in yourself because your negativity is your only hurdle. You can be anything you want to be. There is someone worse off than you. You have your whole life ahead of you. Good things come to people who wait. If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. There’s somebody out there for everyone; you just haven’t met the right person yet. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. You’re making a mountain out of a molehill. Life doesn’t give you things you can’t handle. Things would be better if you were more positive.

You'll thank me for this one day.