View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 04:30 PM   #11
Spaldz
Apocalyptic Poster

1. Common sense to NEVER have spaghetti on a first date..I mean seriously, its always going to end in tears
2. Billy brings Kerry Brown's brother, so you pay $15,000 for lunch with Billy and its a whole lunch + 1 + Todd combo..I would of told Keith to fuck off so I can fiddle with myself under the table infront of Billy with a bit more privacy.
3. "It is quite a sacred instrument, and, to me, it's a direct reflection of how much I value the band's music."......You sir, are mental

and finally...

"Yes, a little bit, though I didn't want to focus on that. One thing I did mention to Billy was how some unique chord changes over the years have totally knocked me across the room - as I'm sure many fans of the band will relate to. I used "Blank Page" as one such example; starting from the 3:16 mark, there is a G chord which changes to a haunting, beautiful F minor. Musically, your ear is expecting an F major chord, which is the technically "correct" thing to do. I asked how he comes up with non-conventional changes like that, and he said that, as in the case with "Blank Page," it's more of an intuitive, gut feel thing."

Ok after that last line no wonder Billy brought reinforcement with him. I'd of issued the restraining order then and there, or communicated with the bloke across the room with some cups and string.