View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 04:56 PM   #33
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlter View Post
You very deceitfully tried to make it sound like it's a "men unite" kinda thing. Bullshit. it's about super-rich celebrities leading dissolute lives, fame, drugs, hordes of fans
I have no idea what you're saying here, unless it's "this sort of behavior just comes with the territory for the mega-rich," which does not exactly satisfy me.

Quote:
none of them has gone to trial
I would see Depp v Heard for why rape accusations are rare (something like 35% of rapes are actually reported) and going to trial is even rarer; women are heavily disincentivized to speak out and are routinely humiliated/victim blamed at trial. So, this is not doing much for me, either.

Quote:
FBI investigations dismissed.
So, that's one accuser of Ryan whose accusation is muddier than it seemed, and six accusers who you're leaving out of this entirely. There's also the fact that he issued an apology for his behavior (albeit one so broad it's unclear what he's admitting to). So... do you have any other non-"men unite" reasons you want to try out?