View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 08:04 PM   #7
celestials
Oblivious Virgin

No, the site's re-design wasn't meant to make things more complicated. The interviews section functions the same way as it did before. The front page is simply a feed of the latest uploads.

When you said: "click on "all transcripts" and they are completely out of order. if you search by year then you get everything that is tagged with that year. also still completely out of order." ---For the most part, the search results will always generate interviews in the order that they were uploaded to the site. So, the order is always going to be pretty random. When you click on a particular year, everything from that year is supposed to show up. If all the interviews filed under that year did not show up, then that would be a bad thing.

What were you looking for? Maybe I can explain to you the most efficient method to find it. There is also a standard google-style search bar in the footer and all sidebars.

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback and I'll keep it in mind. I always try to make the navigation as easy as possible.

Last edited by celestials : 03-31-2013 at 08:15 PM.