Thread: Music streaming
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 10:55 AM   #11
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
yeah this is really the ultimate truth at the heart of this thread. i find it quite amazing that no one's really talking about it, tbh.
What the fuck are you two talking about? Do you know how many dozens of artists I've discovered and gave money to from all over the world who I never would have heard of if not for Spotify or reviews on the internet? Do you not get how much bands depend on the internet to build an audience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i mean, brutally raping listeners into listening to ads between songs? like, on what world is that ok? i can't think of a more blatant disrespect toward the end consumer. peak dark corporate mindset. they would've printed commercials between tracks on vinyls in the 60s too if they could have gotten away with it - and now they can.
Have you… have you fucking heard of the radio? The primary form of home entertainment for decades? Are you fucking kidding me? You think Spotify invented putting commercials between songs?