View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #17
celestials
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
Hey Marie/Celestials,
I'm not sure if I fully understand what's been going on since I don't pay much attention to twitter:
You're dropping bystarlight.org because of Billy's ongoing support of Monte/crestfallen?
And SPumpkinsUK will stop his video uploads, too? Who else is leaving - Lucky 13,spfc.org, sp freaks?

Wouldn't it be more effective to get Nicole to convince the band to find another way of communicating their news?
It's definitely not for that reason and it's not that simple. I'm not sure how much I want to elaborate on my reasons for leaving the fan community at this moment. Let's just say that I have seen and experienced a lot of things that I just can't turn a blind eye to and ignore. I have spoken to Nicole in the past, and despite having an interviews archive, the capability to have a news section/blog, having more followers than both of Monte's twitter accounts combined, etc...It was made pretty clear to me that my site and social media accounts were not suitable enough to communicate any news through. That was something that I could live with, but other things have happened since then.