View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:46 AM   #74
lucid_interval
Apocalyptic Poster

there is a section where people can write stuff supposedly to the band though i doubt its ever been looked at. someone posted the following (presumably directed to billy)

"Hey,

I know some bands do this (like Umphreys McGee), but after a show you run and get in line to purchase a soundboard recording of that show. it's always going to be better than any other recording we find and we get the instant gratification of being able to listen to the show we were just at on the way home in the car. you get to make whatever profit of $15-$20 per show CD(s) offers you. plus, you could get a website where people could go and order any soundboard show from whenever you start this going forward.

sure, we know someone will put their copy online in many ways...but to have an actual copy from the source itself will be worth the money we pay for an original. it seems to work for other bands these days so i thought i would see if you guys had ever thought about that."

this moron obviously doesnt realise that burning cds takes time, and has never heard of livesmashingpumpkins.com, just shows how stupid and lazy most of the fans are.