View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 06:13 AM   #15
ChristHimself!
mental problems angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
The entire world needs to be in a positive phase because Billy is?

This is the kind of sanctimonious crap he spews when people aren't unanimously kissing his ass.
He wants his fans to go away? He's gone off the rails...again.
the guy is obviously egotistical, im sure he's admitted it himself, but it must grate on you if a large portion of your fanbase hang around to act like a bunch of cunts, regardless of who you are

he doesn't want his fans to go away, he wants the people who are spewing negativity to fuck off, is this that hard to understand?

as i said in the first post, it goes both ways though, its not black and white. he also has to understand that some of the people who spout views which could be classified as hateful are genuine fans who are upset to see problem X or unanswered question Y going on with their favourite band, and people have a right to post their opinion.

it's just a bit lame if they insist on returning time and time again to post from the same negative place on a million different issues, just because they're pissy that billy carried on without james, or that he said the band wasnt the band without james and d'arcy and then started it up again anyway, or for a ton of other different reasons. At the end of the day it is his band.