View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 11:13 PM   #24
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp
Yeah, I'll agree, unless we're assuming that she's still a celebrity. I think the difficulty would be that I'd need to be famous (not infamous, as I currently am) in order to get her attention. However if we had an average girl who looked just like she does now, I would not even waste my time talking to her because I'd be aiming significantly higher. Needless to say I wouldn't (and haven't) dated anybody as bad looking as she currently is. I'm sure if dean_r_koontz couldn't get a chick that must mean nobody else could, though.
for someone that knows everything about Warhammer 40k and everything nerdy and who posts on this board constantly you have really unrealistic standards. if you're into bags of bones then that's good for you but it's really hilarious to read your thoughts on what "good looking" is. how many of these girls that meet your high standards want anything to do with you?

i never thought i'd see the day when someone else looks like a bigger chauvinist than nimrod but congratulations.