View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #7
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

As always, YouTube has some classy comments!

x0cmc0x (39 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
people need to stop giving this monster attention. there are a lot of stupid people out there who do this kind of crap.. just look it up on youtube
TLC2287 (1 hour ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
I wonder when Jillian Michaels will kick that fat bitch in the fucking cranium and make it bleed profusely, just to make her think seriously about the severe consequences of gaining 1000 lbs. Her kids can't live without her for godssake!

Donna needs to find something better to do rather than doing stupid crap to become famous. And if her show gets aired on cable TV, I'd boycott it and watch THE SOPRANOS or HOUSE MD instead.
jers59 (3 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
after i saw this fat slob in her underwear it will cause problems for me when Im in bed with my wife
jers59 (3 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
who is paying for this fat slob? The taxpayer get her fat ass off welfare obesity is crime against tax payers if you are fat disgusting slob and cannot work no welfare or SSN for you.
billjesusgates (3 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
is she black? she has black kids.
eatindatt (4 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
this stupid bitch actually got 2 kids ...a 14 yr old daughter and a 4 yr old son
iraqiprincess7 (4 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
she also has a son whos 14 people not just a daughter
iraqiprincess7 (4 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
wtf is wrong with her, she has two kids doesnt she care if she wants to weight 1000 pounds according to what i heard then how is she gonna take care of her two kids, thats not health and why would she even take a a photo of herself in bikin gross! get help lady
hellenic1978 (5 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
she is sick
sobelizard1104 (5 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
That is f*cking nasty you fat cow!

Good job on trying to kill yourself slowly. You're going to leave your beautiful children motherless because your fat ass wants to get fatter for fame.

You are disgusting!