View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 01:36 PM   #316
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

yes you can't ignore that stuff.

i've realized that my party i explained before is great for level 1 and some short level 3 runs but that crowd control and blight/bleed (because with high protect % you can't just beat them down) becomes much more important in high level and that's why i wipe.. and keep wiping. i found a secret boss and i fucking killed him but the things he summoned killed my party. shit.

also i've realized people are expendable until level 4/5/6. don't waste too much money on them. especially because my stagecoach can recruit level 3s now...

also i realized the jester is great again for low level... but higher, you need to be able to take out the stress inducers and use camping if stress gets out of control.. so you need people who can hit (preferably stun) the back row and/or shuffle their party and also bypass stealth/guard. i still try to take someone who can stress heal (jester or crusader) but I was just spamming it before. crusader stress heals for less but also regular heals at the same time

but i've played 30 something hours lol don't feel bad. also fyi, plague doctor can cure diseases (his own and another's) while camping. so you can take him along and not waste time/money curing someone