View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 05:15 AM   #64
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

The girlfirend situation is a whole other thing. The real central reason she broke up with me was the drinking, and I can't really blame her for that, but she kind of used the mental crisis with the police as a wedge against me. When I got out of the hospital I only did better for a few days and then there was another incident with her involving drinking. She had already kicked me out, was allowing me to come over "one or two nights a week," and then kicked me out again and forced me to sign myself off the lease.

If I was in her shoes I probably would have broken up with me too, but she did me really dirty with the apartment, and she gave me serious emotional whiplash with the back and forth of whether she was going to stand by me and help me or push me away. Actually she still is After all this, she was calling me at the hospital I was just at and using trivial stuff as a pretense to contact me, like mail that came for me. I do not appreciate it and I don't know what she wants or expects from me. I would say the relationship seems salvageable, but the more I think about it, making me sign myself off the lease is kind of a deal breaker for me. It's shitty, and I think her parents were behind it. Anyway there is a lot more I could explain but I think I have written enough blocks of text tonight, and I have intake for a rehab php in the morning. Peace out y'all. Deuces.