View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 10:15 AM   #2680
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
I had to re-home that adorable little puppy. I'm so heartbroken. She was extremely aggressive to the toddler and wouldn't release her jaws during play. She bit me pretty good a couple of times, and if she bit the little one like that...well. Teething is one thing, but she had to be pried off. She didn't bite my daughter, but only because I was physically separating them 24/7. I couldn't function not being able to ever trust them to be together, and it isn't fair to the dog to keep her crated or leashed all day. She's doing great with my friend who has no kids, though. And at least we can still get pictures! I think I will need to wait at least 5 more years before I attempt to get a puppy again. I thought this particular breed would be great with her age group, but it wasn't.
You did the right thing by your baby and your fur baby also. I'm sure it was hella tough tho.