View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 02:50 PM   #217
sleeper
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RopeyLopey
Sleeper is plotting how to run away with your wife

hey sorry, I haven't noticed there was a new post.

science centre - is that building somewhere in the ravine? Bathurst? i think I was biking once past that building.

Toronto and touristy stuff - I've been to CN Tower once in 2000. That was nice. I was really fascinated with all that theatre people were making up on the tower, as there are those plexiglass slabs in the floor you can walk on - that it's like as if you were standing in the air. There were people who would never ever stand on it, on the other hand there were these kids rolling on the floor all over it and jumping to make it break, everyone taking pictures - it was wild. The elevator guy had a dirty unwashed uniform.
As I was flying back in January, we had a clear skies and the pilot was going twice over Toronto so I tihnk I am satisfied with aerial vistas of Toronto for now I think. Also, if my mother comes for a visit, I will take her up , anyways.

I've been to ROM, but it was rather quick - I think I went there on Wednesday evening when it's free for one hour or something.

what else touristy stuff I am missing? Do they have elephants in the zoo?

you should turn it into a song.
science centre is not near bathurst, although it is near a ravine. its out in the east end, i forget where exactly. its kind of a pain to get to by ttc, if i recall correctly.

youre missing one important tourist thing jan: that amphibious hippo bus thing. thats for all the cool tourists though, you wouldnt fit in.

but seriously, that bus makes me cringe every time i see it, its so incredibly stupid