View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 08:56 AM   #21
jczeroman

Just hit the Eastside of the LBC. On a mission trying to find Mr. Warren G. Seen a car full of girls ain't no need to tweak. All you skirts know what's up with 213.
into Japanese
だけでは、 LBCのイーストサイドとなった。ミッション車を*********た少女たちの完全ウォーレン氏トを検索しようとして微調 整するためには******************とされていません。すべてのものを213とすると*********っているスカート。
back into English
Only, LBC and the East Side. To try to fine tune the search for Mr. Warren saw a car full of girls is not mission required. 213 skirts everything you know.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCとイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は微調整するために検索してくださいするには、完全な車を*********た少女た ちの使*********は******************ありません。 213を*********っているすべてのスカート。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren, please search to fine-tune for the girls saw the car's mission is not complete. 213 skirts all know.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は、罰金には、女の*********のための曲を検索してください車の任務が完*********して いません*********ました。 213のすべての*********っているスカート。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren is a fine, have not completed the mission and saw the car Please search for songs for girls. I know all 213 of the skirt.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は*********下の罰金と、ミッションを完*********していないし、クルマの女の*********のため の曲を検索してくださいを*********ている。私は213のスカートの*********っている。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren is a fine, not to complete the mission, please look at the search for the girl in the car songs. I know the skirt 213.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は*********下の罰金と、ミッションは、完*********するためには、車の*********には、女の********* のための調査を*********ている。私は、スカート213*********っている。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren is a fine, a mission to complete, the song of the car, he sees the search for the girl. I will have a skirt 213.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は*********下の罰金、完*********するには、ミッションは、クルマの曲を、彼は女の********* のための調査を*********ている。私はスカート213があります。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren is a fine, to complete the mission, the songs of the car, he sees the search for the girl. I have a skirt 213.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は*********下の罰金と、ミッションは、クルマの曲を完成させることです、彼は 女の*********のための調査を*********ている。私はスカートを213している。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren is a fine, the mission is to complete the song in the car, he sees the search for the girl. I have a skirt 213.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は*********下の罰金は、ミッションは、車の*********で曲を完成させることです、彼は 女の*********のための調査を*********ている。私はスカートを213している。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren is fine, the mission is to complete the song in the car, he sees the search for the girl. I have a skirt 213.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は素晴らしいですが、その任務を完*********するには車の*********の曲ですが、彼は女 の*********のための調査を*********ている。私はスカートを213している。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren is great to complete the mission is the song in the car, he sees the search for the girl. I have a skirt 213.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は、任務を完*********するには、車の*********で素晴らしい曲ですが、彼は女の*********のた めの調査を*********ている。私はスカートを213している。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren, to complete the mission is a great song in the car, he sees the search for the girl. I have a skirt 213.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は、ミッションを完*********するには、車の*********で、素晴らしい曲ですが、彼は女 の*********のための調査を*********ている。私はスカートを213している。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren, to complete a mission, in the car, but a great song, he sees the search for the girl. I have a skirt 213.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は、車の*********では、任務を完*********するには素晴らしい曲を、彼は女の*********のため の調査を*********ている。私はスカートを213している。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren, in the car, to complete the mission is a great song, he sees the search for the girl. I have a skirt 213.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は、車の*********で、任務を完*********するのに最*********な曲ですが、彼は女の*********のための 調査を*********ている。私はスカートを213している。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren, in the car, the best songs to complete the mission, he sees the search for the girl. I have a skirt 213.
back into Japanese
のみ、 LBCイーストサイド。ウォーレン氏は、車の*********で、任務を完*********するのに最*********な曲を、彼は女の*********のための調査 を*********ている。私はスカートを213している。
back into English
Only, LBC Eastside. Mr. Warren, in the car, the best songs to complete the mission, he sees the search for the girl. I have a skirt 213.