View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 09:28 PM   #13
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

I was actually going through older posts in the pic thread yesterday and the main thing that stood out was how many pics of banana driving with sunglasses (like wtf does this guy have a camera in his dashboard?) and looking like a total douche there was. i want to believe this guy is just a really good troll. Just the name banana it's like...were they even trying?

I have to say i could only judge him on this though having never read his posts otherwise but it was enough. i find the best thing to judge people on is their physical appearance/fashion sense because it demands little effort (like reading (or listening to) what they say) and you can easily make all kinds of definitive judgments about them some of which might not even be true. Like if banana was actually a nice and intelligent guy it wouldn't matter cause he'd still look like a douche so i would totally overlook that and hold strong to my belief that he is a stupid asshole and hate him anyway.

I have to say, it seems to me nobody intelligent would allow themselves to look like such a twat anyway. Then again, i have looked like a twat many times before but to my defense, my intelligence has always been pretty questionable.