View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 01:31 PM   #191
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
dk is stone cold incapable of feeling
Even on Adderall, I cannot bring myself to give a shit.

I've thought about snorting it, but I read that it's harder to do with XR than the tablets because the beads are so hard to crush, and I didn't want to risk spilling a capsule and wasting it (it's expensive as fuck).

At first I thought that maybe I wasn't feeling anything because it may not have noticable phisiological effects, and that I'd just notice a change in behaviour. Only difference I noticed is that it made me more talkative when I first started taking it. But I don't feel any sort of high. Not even something as simple as a more rapid heart beat.

But then when I read of other people's experiences online, they were talking about getting laser-focused and doing shit like filing and ordering everything. Needing to take only half a capsule because the 20mg was too intense for them. Not being able to sleep. Etc.

Fuck, if I could have just three days of that, I'd probably be caught up. Sounds like it'd suit me outside of school, too, because I have this problem of having a lot of ideas for personal projects I want to do, but never having the energy or motivation to do them.

Last edited by Disco King : 03-01-2017 at 01:37 PM.