View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 06:27 PM   #239
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by run2pee View Post
But at least with widow there’s a thrilling out-of-body sensation where the mind reels with “who this widow” “how she gonna wake his mind” “what the fuck is this eardrum-piercing keyboard sound there that i heard that someone left in there and why did they do that”

In other words, while it is vile, it is at least interesting. In the same way that odd insects or rotting possums might be interesting, u might pause in your day to regard these

This stuff on the other hand is exhaustingly empty. Boring and lifeless to the extreme. It’s the first time ive not even wanted to come back and be like, wait what the heck is there a song under that nauseating sound there?
Don't know what to tell you. Atum theme didn't grab me much on the first listen, sure, but I came back the next day, gave it another spin, and started finding stuff about it I really enjoyed. It works as an opener to a cheesy spooky sci-fi flick, that's why I enjoy it.

There's nothing good about Widow. Nothing. Not even as a morbid joke. Bad synths, repetitive tripe lyrics, and Bill's worst, most grating vocal performance on record.