View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 07:13 PM   #56
brothahi4L
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR View Post
behold: THE ARCHIVES!!!

now gather your composure as we prepare to throw back the gates and, for the first time ever, allow the yearning masses access to the brimming vaults of the mighty smashing pumpkins!

what riches await behind these doors? one can hardly begin to cover the possibilities. hundreds of shows spanning decades, all professionally recorded. demos, b-sides, rehearsals, video. and on and on and on, vaults teeming with previously unreleased material.

now... stand back! the doors are opening!

you will notice... we have two small groups of photos. the first, is of some material related to billy's solo album, accompanied by a short paragraph. do you sense bill's disappointment towards the fans who did not go to the shows? can you sense his blithe indifference towards those fans who actually did show?

the second is related to a piece of equipment, and the receipt for the $100 deposit made to secure it. this equipment featured in many of your favorite albums. look at the knobs and dials. imagine bill's fingers nimbly tweaking them, getting things juuuuust so.

and now, reflect. are you not moved to tears? are you not overwhelmed? throw back your heads in exultation and bathe in the majesty of these, THE ARCHIVES!!!

i think we can all confidently say: this exceeds any and all expectations one could have for THE ARCHIVES!!

Well, you are right man÷
I wanna hear one dong from cide b, c, or d ....then i csn tell ya if it is all synths