View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 11:46 PM   #76
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Eh this was like 4 years back before we repainted (its orange and turquoise now isnead of white) and rearranged (i've been here 5 years). We were using a nasty cover we didn't want as a curtain....as can be seen in the back. Nasty

Thing is i cant even make sense of what the room used to look like even looking at this picture. It's not quite a filthy hovel.,. Though the kitchen floor is absolutely worn out and needed to be renovated already when i moved here. It IS a semi-basement though. It's the only thing i could afford in hipsters neighborhood. This place should be costing me about 1000 minimum instead of 520. Not kidding. If it hadn't been because the previous tenant had been here ten years without a raise, i wouldn't be able to afford this and would have to live in some overly trashy neighborhood, where people with my income normally belong. Now instead i live in douchetown.

As for moving being the worst, yeah I did move like 6 times in as many years before i kinda settled here. I kept very little belongings and most remained in boxes. In montreal, moving is a hobby. Seriously we move more every year than any other city in north america.