View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 07:53 PM   #13
apetulantfrenzy
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokhma View Post
To give you some background on my preferences recently I have been listening to Health, MGMT, Flying Lotus, Of Montreal, Crystal Castles M.I.A. and Ratatat...
Wow! Obscure, alternative tastes! With such street cred, you must be right.

Quote:
...I also have played and recorded music for years and will have my first album out in a couple weeks.
Unheard of! That must cost millions of dollars and require a record contract?

Quote:
...I enjoyed it for the weirdness and the pure "fuck you" rock feeling you don't get from many major acts anymore, but I know my interests/preferences stray greatly from what I believe a large majority of casual fans have that attended.
Yeah, there's nothing better than a good dressing-down from the band you paid 100 bucks to see live.

Quote:
...Maybe most of the people who listen to similar artists as me, like similar games, tv and film and have my kind of humor just don't typically like the pumpkins. Maybe the people who like the pumpkins who are complaining don't have as many things in common with me as I might have thought...
MAYBE you're a narcissist?

Quote:
...I'm still getting consistent sex...

Quote:
...Hurry up and get it, stop delaying the inevitable-- I don't want what's left of your memories to be stolen by the homeless.
You really thought about that ending for a while didn't you?