View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 05:12 PM   #29
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudehitscar
1) Wait a second are you trying to say that if we didn't invade Iraq then Iraq would of invaded us??????????

2) I don't 'blame bush for everything.' I blame him for invading Iraq because he did. Very simple.

3) George Bush is at best a terrible republican. If I were you I wouldn't defend him when you have so many other worthy people in your party to be touting.

4) An artist's job is to write the songs they want to write and feel passionate about. If they feel passionate about political and social issues then I commend them for being true to themselves. I just hope it's well written.. but knowing BC it will be great.
1.) yES! We got hit up during 911 and whose to say that would have stopped? We made the right decision at the time, in my opinion. It has been a long time since then and maybe we should have pulled out by now, but I dont really have an opinion about that.

2.) I dont blame him for invading Iraq! It's that simple too! We would have had way more 911 events here in our own country if we didn't.

3.) I dont defend everything he has done at all. He has done poorly on several things. HOwever, I still think invading was the correct thing to do at the time. It has been some time now since then and I don't really know how I feel about it anymore, but initially I think it was the right move.

4.) Yeah trust me, I think the album will be great! I just get so tired of hearing all these songs about the war. The artists think they are so popular and stuff that they can control our country and thats bs! They only play a freakin guitar, not lead a nation. Them singing about it won't make Bush change his mind. I am not very political at all, but I am not afraid to say that I am a Republican. With that being said, I don't agree on every take that Republicans have. He has not made all great moves..... MOst of the tpics that I agree on the Republican side are on money and taxes. I am tired of paying taxes and I definitely don''t want to pay anymore than I already have to. I don't agree with having to pay more tax money to help out the middle class and lower class. I am not here working my ass off to pay more of my money to those that are lazy and don't work.

This is getting too long.....I am not really into politics like I said, but I do have my own opinions on certain topics.