View Single Post
Old 12-03-2002, 05:35 PM   #11
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros
[b]That's something I would have never done. See, I recall money being exchanged, I remember refusing it and having it forced on me (why give it to me and not megan is beyond my comprehension) but I wouldn't have not sent it to her because of that.
i remember that part very specifically because megan had initially asked netphoria for money to come see you but no one would have sent her any because she would spend it on drugs. When you're stuck in a rut like that you need something to get you out, and so everyone thought it best that she go to you, at least for a little while. While you may not of outright asked for money, the whole situation was discussed so much that when Jenn gave you the money, you knew what it was for. No, you couldn't of refused it because she wanted to help and she's a sweet girl, but when you two broke up a month later and she had never come to see you, you should've known what to do.

It wasnt my money and she's not my girlfriend now, so im not "all pissed off" at you. I just think you suck, and your post count boosting i'll tell you what i think of you thread was the perfect place to say it, especially after your insult which is far older than this mess