Thread: AUSTIN TX !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 02:26 PM   #311
skipgo
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie727
I'm not sure why bc chose to play with the frogs. the message in their song is terrible- the frog song. it's full of negative energy and it's unpleasant. i personally feel that Jimmy the frog is surround with dark energy and that the man is quite disturbed. i would have zero desire in wanting to interact with him

if j.frog did assault ginger i wouldnt be surprised in the least. and this makes me very mad.

in the old video on the hipsters site of them (bc and Jim frog) playing together, you can clearly see that J. frog has tremendous jealously issues with bc. first when bc started to play the first time he took his cool sunglasses off. why? then when bc was doing his Amazing guitar work , j.frog totally started acting wild singing into people's faces for attention. then he actually became physically agressive and jumped on bc and wrapped a wire around his legs. this all in jest but it is an indication 100 % of the dynamic between the two. i dont know if bc realizes this but he makes it a point to make friends with people who are jealous of him, or mean to him and want to keep him locked up. he does this time and time again. it's a pattern that i Desperately wish he would Let himself Release. because the man is So Beautiful. he has sooooo much more inside of him that he wants desperately to express but he wont let himself. it's very painful for me to watch him do this to himself. =_( if he ever did express his true potential i am 100% Certain that the World would be blown away by what comes out of him.

oh mayday.

i've met jimmy, outside of his stage persona. He was a very nice person, he wasn't anything like the guy he PRETENDS to be on stage. It's his gimmick. It's performance and entertainment. The second time i met him he remembered me from the first time, and he gave me some picks and stuff. He was a pretty cool guy all around. Mayday sometimes i think you've got a screw loose.