View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 12:00 PM   #33
run2pee
Minion of Satan

I stole from a little kid once while drunk and manic, it wasn’t anything valuable i just grabbed this bracelet off the floor of their bedroom (for some reason someone had put me in this bedroom after i blacked out and the kid herself was with their ex etc). Stole some weed too from friends on a differnt occasions.

but the kids bracelet is what i feel worst about i don’t even know who it was, i was at some large party at a house ive never been before

Ruined a beautiful campfire by menacing a crowd of peaceful musicians with an axe

During alcohol blackouts i did the worst most dangerous stuff. Alcohol triggers mania for me. So did a lot of drive around, a lot, probably is the worst? b/c could have killed hurt maimed or even just ptsd’ed so many innocents.

But i was also a vandal and a shit. Pissing from a footbridge onto passing cars below. Honking horn at 4 am in nearby cul-de-sac until people came out their doors to scram at me, then peel away. Cut gf’s roomates contacts with a shaving razor, then piss in the contacts case (feel reeeeeeeal like omf about this one what a demon—i guess i maniacally justified this in the moment b/c gf hated him, he hit her dog and stole her booze so he was “bad” but like, shit).

Plus the usual throwing bottles in the street, picking fights at bars with entire crowds of men, vomiting in cars and houses and carpets and couches and floors of bars and u name it, i probably hit it with foamy projectile beerchucks