View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:30 PM   #214
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
In my dream, I wake up in my bed and my mom and dad are talking in the next room about a traumatic experience I have been through. I realize that I only have vague memories of the last few days, and listen as my mother tells my father the tale: Our family was in some other house for some reason and I began to get sick. Something was slowly destroying my immune system, but also was psychologically terrorizing me. After a few days of this deteriorating condition, I got a hunch that my bane was located inside my closet. I open the closet and there discover a dead deer which someone has decapitated and hid there. The carcass has been there for some time and is partially dessicated/mummified. The shock and horror gives me an instant heart attack and I pass out. I am just now awaking from this coma. Feeling better now that I am removed from the deer's evil influence, I am suddenly in my grandparent's backyard in Jersey, swimming in their pool. I am talking animatedly to two girls I knew from college (one who I had a huge crush on) about my recent ordeal. They are very interested. Then I go to shave but somehow all the hair I shave off my face keeps ending up in my mouth.
wow

if i were Gossamer i'd have a field day interpreting this dream

but instead i'll just say wow