View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 01:19 AM   #3566
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
I have a dental appointment next month, after a literal year of the dental office canceling my appointments with no notice. The last time, which was back in April, I was informed they no longer even had a hygienist and to try back in a couple of months. I was able to switch networks through my insurance because that is not gonna work for me. I haven't had many dramatic dental appointments, luckily, which I partially attribute to my rigorous hygiene routine, so I loathe the thought of missing an appointment by this much.
So, I had that dental appointment and they didn't even clean my fucking teeth. Since I'm a new patient there, after ALL the bullshit at my old practice, I had to have a "new patient appointment" which was just x-rays and the dentist telling me I don't have cavities. They are booked for cleanings until February 2023. Someone canceled next month, thank God, and I should finally get a cleaning and can move on from this saga of insanity. What happened to hygienists?! If I could tolerate the thought of cleaning strangers' teeth, I guess I'd have great job security. I hate the healthcare system.