View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 03:55 AM   #4
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

even allowing for a conversational tone (e.g. allowing the word "And" to begin a sentence, or allowing casual spellings, such as "Lotta"), my head hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly
Those maniacs, they went and made a pilot for a "Terminator" TV show. And, horrors, its going to be broadcast on FOX, the network that killed Firefly and slowly bled Futurama to death. However "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (or TERMINATOR: The Sarah Connor Chronicles as its called in the title graphic of the series pilot).
no mention of Arrested Development? Also, the last bunch of words is not a sentence.

Quote:
First thing's first: to buy into this show, you have to believe the Terminator universe is strong enough to hold together without Arnold as the star. If you don't think that's possible, then bail. No Arnold. Lotta Terminators, but no Arnold. Also, all the actors have been recast, too.
I don't believe "thing's" needs to be possessive. Starting a sentence with "also" and ending it with "too" is redundant.

Quote:
The pilot is an interesting yet somewhat schizophrenic of unoriginal hackwork, and some neat moments that work with the established Terminator rules, and even a huge, strange twist to that takes the Terminator storyline on its head.

first part of the sentence is missing a noun, second part of the sentence is missing a verb, i think... i gotta bail, this hurts my head