Thread: FUCK.THIS.SHIT.
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 02:26 AM   #8
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickbadthing
All I request is this tea called Throat Coat. It's probably the best singer's tea you can have. I'm pretty low maintenance.
Justin Timberlake

As far as the press is concerned, they're going to say what they want to say. Probably about 10-15 percent of the time It's accurate.
Justin Timberlake

As time goes by people will see who I am for who I am.
Justin Timberlake

Every relationship I've been in, I've overwhelmed the girl. They just can't handle all the love.
Justin Timberlake

Every time you do a project, you learn something new.
Justin Timberlake

Gossip is called gossip because it's not always the truth.
Justin Timberlake

I actually play better on the longer courses we have in this event, like the Classic Club. I can usually get off a pretty good drive.
Justin Timberlake

I believe people can move things with their minds.
Justin Timberlake

I choose to tour with Christina because I thought it would be innovative.
Justin Timberlake

I didn't put out this album because I wanted everybody to know I was grown up. I'm 21 and that's not grown up.
Justin Timberlake

I don't know what I would be doing if I wasn't doing this. I probably would have got in a little bit of trouble as a kid if I wasn't doing this.
Justin Timberlake

I don't look for my horoscope, but if I'm flipping through a magazine I'll read it for fun.
Justin Timberlake

I don't think American Idol has anything to do with records. I don't think it's determining what kids are listening to.
Justin Timberlake

I don't want to cash in on the fact that I got to work with the hottest producers.
Justin Timberlake

I feel very fortunate to be compared to somebody so incredible. Michael Jackson's an icon.
Justin Timberlake

I get some ideas from talking to the fans, hearing what they like or didn't like in an album and now movies.
Justin Timberlake

I get to learn from the mistakes I've made and not do them the next time.
Justin Timberlake

I get way more nervous playing golf in front of 500 people than being on stage in front of 20,000 people.
Justin Timberlake

I have 20,000 girlfriends, all around the world.
Justin Timberlake

I have a little anxiety about doing this on my own, a little bit of a broken heart.
Justin Timberlake

I have really great, great parents, and they were very supportive of me.
Justin Timberlake

I just wanted to make a record for myself. I've wanted to do this literally ever since I was a young lad.
Justin Timberlake

I know what it takes to put on a good show for the fans.
Justin Timberlake

I like simple things. I like to sneak in the theatre and watch movies. I'm a movie buff.
Justin Timberlake

I like Thanksgiving meals. The dressing and the turkey.
Justin Timberlake

I like to play golf. I like to shoot hoops.
Justin Timberlake

I met Kelly Clarkson the other day. I hope something incredible comes out of it for these kids, but I think there's something satanic about that show.
Justin Timberlake

I needed freedom to really express myself. That's really what Justified is about.
Justin Timberlake

I never took formal dance training. It's something I picked up from going to clubs and watching MTV.
Justin Timberlake

I pick my nose and I'm not ashamed to admit it. If there's a bogey then just pick it, man.
Justin Timberlake

I really didn't try to make an effort to make urban music, but I am a product of my inspirations.
Justin Timberlake

I sang in church growing up. Memphis is the blues capital of the world, we like to say.
Justin Timberlake

I used to think I actually was Batman.
Justin Timberlake

I will always come with something that's aesthetically pleasing.
Justin Timberlake

I would never do anything just for spite.
Justin Timberlake

I'm a perfectionist. I can't help it, I get really upset with myself if I fail in the least.
Justin Timberlake

I'm completely removed from any hype that comes my way.
Justin Timberlake

I'm just the same as anybody sitting in this room.
Justin Timberlake

I'm not gonna change my life because of somebody else's interpretation of it, because they don't really know me.
Justin Timberlake

I'm not in this for the money because if I was, I would have jumped out after our first album.
Justin Timberlake

I'm not trying to sound pretentious, but we did sell 12 million records on the first album, so we did get paid a little bit.
Justin Timberlake

I'm pretty quiet when I'm offstage, especially on a show day. On days off I like to be outside. I'll probably go play golf.
Justin Timberlake

I'm very thankful to be doing what I'm doing. I feel very blessed.
Justin Timberlake

I've never had a Tarot card reading before but I got my palm read.
Justin Timberlake

If I did any movies I'd have to take a break from singing, because I'd want it to be really good.
Justin Timberlake

If I saw somebody I thought was attractive, I'd just tell 'em.
Justin Timberlake

If there were something that I was going to endorse, it would probably be something like sneakers.
Justin Timberlake

If you asked me what pop is right now. I'd say hip hop.
Justin Timberlake

If you put out 150 percent, then you can always expect 100 percent back. That's what I was always told as a kid, and It's worked for me so far!
Justin Timberlake

In the past five years I've become so much more open to rock music.
Justin Timberlake

It doesn't matter what you say. They're going to cut the things that you say. I felt like they kind of made me look like a cocky bastard.
Justin Timberlake

It was actually easier when people knew that me and Britney were together.
Justin Timberlake

It's an awesome feeling to have that kind of creative control, to feel like you can blossom as an adult, an artist, and a person.
Justin Timberlake

It's sad that we only use 10 percent of our brains. I think some people can tap into another part of their brain.
Justin Timberlake

It's so easy to feel like you're just a machine when you're in venues every day.
Justin Timberlake

Just writing and being in the studio was like therapy for me.
Justin Timberlake

Music is an experience, and people should experience it on their own.
Justin Timberlake

My biggest challenge was to make sure that the songs I did were who I am.
Justin Timberlake

My career decisions have nothing to do with my personal life.
Justin Timberlake

My favorite moments in the show are when I stand by myself and sing.
Justin Timberlake

My teenage years were exactly what they were supposed to be. Everybody has their own path. It's laid out for you. It's just up to you to walk it.
Justin Timberlake

Out on the course, you want to hit the ball well so badly, but there are so many things you don't have control over.
Justin Timberlake

Senorita was fun to sing, but I don't really have a favorite. When you write a bunch of songs, they're like your babies. You don't pick favorites.
Justin Timberlake

Sometimes you just want your life to be your life, not everybody else's to speculate on.
Justin Timberlake

Teen pop will never die as long as there are teens and popular music. It just takes a different head.
Justin Timberlake

That's the beauty of where music has gone: There are so many different flavors to pick from.
Justin Timberlake

The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.
Justin Timberlake

The best part about being with a group is that you don't have to do everything alone. You're with your friends.
Justin Timberlake

The biggest aspect of Christina is that voice. That's what got her there.
Justin Timberlake

The fans have been great to me. I don't think it's asking too much to have me sign something for them.
Justin Timberlake

The many sounds of Memphis shaped my early musical career and continue to be an inspiration to this day.
Justin Timberlake

The mind is more powerful than anything in the world. If we were able to use our full minds, we would probably destroy ourselves and the world.
Justin Timberlake

The most boring thing in the world? Silence.
Justin Timberlake

The only thing I wasn't prepared for was being everywhere all at the same time.
Justin Timberlake

The people who watch movies don't really pay attention. The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions was written as one.
Justin Timberlake

The way I grew up, I was always taught that it's uncouth to talk about money, and that's not what should inspire you.
Justin Timberlake

The worst thing about being famous is the invasion of your privacy.
Justin Timberlake

There's nothing wrong with shooting for the stars.
Justin Timberlake

This isn't about the money. This is just for me. I love music.
Justin Timberlake

We'd start working on the music and then the melody would take me where the lyrics needed to go.
Justin Timberlake

We've been in that situation where you're just so happy to be doing what you love to do that you get taken advantage of.
Justin Timberlake

When I'm in the studio, there are no boundaries.
Justin Timberlake

When you look in the mirror, you say to yourself you want to kick ass, but I didn't expect it to go this well.
Justin Timberlake

You can say things a million times, but if you can't sing it, then it really isn't much of a song.
Justin Timberlake

You have a lot of time on these tours. As Alice Cooper said, you can either drink all day or golf.
Justin Timberlake

You have to make sure the lyrics fit in with the melody the right way, so you can get your message across.
Justin Timberlake

You shouldn't pick on old people, man.
Justin Timberlake

Young people like what they like. Some kids like Good Charlotte. Some kids like my stuff. Some kids like all of it.
Justin Timberlake
Courtney Love is really cool and funny. I would like to meet Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz. I think I could play their daughters.
Dakota Fanning

ER was one of my favourites. I played a car accident victim who has leukemia. I got to wear a neck brace and nose tubes for the two days I worked.
Dakota Fanning

I have always wanted to act ever since I was a little girl. I would put a blanket under my shirt and pretend that I was pregnant. Then, I would go through childbirth.
Dakota Fanning

I learned to read at two. I was in a Montessori school and they teach you to read really, really young.
Dakota Fanning

I like everything perfect. Everything has to be neat. My sister is 5, and she's more messy than I am. I make my bed every morning, everything's perfect. My shoes are all arranged. It's sad. I'm a little like Ray, a little bit.
Dakota Fanning

I never get scared making these kinds of movies because it's all make-believe, but I did cry when I saw the finished version of Man On Fire because it is so sad.
Dakota Fanning

I'm home schooled, and I have a teacher that goes with me on all my movies.
Dakota Fanning

I've always wanted to be an actress, ever since I was a little girl. I always played the mom and I played my sister as the daughter. I wanted to be an actress on television and movies instead of just around the house.
Dakota Fanning

I've been a ballerina since I was two, but I've always wanted to be an actress.
Dakota Fanning

In the happy scenes there were really fun times. Sean would say really funny stuff because he likes to improv. I would want to laugh, but you are not allowed to do that during the take.
Dakota Fanning

It was really really neat to make the movie because there were mentally challenged actors in the movie. So that was really really cool to work with them and they were always really happy, and they made everybody really happy on the set too.
Dakota Fanning

It's just such an honor to say that I was in something by Steven Spielberg. I feel so blessed I got to meet such great people, and I got to go to a beautiful place, Vancouver, and I had a great time.
Dakota Fanning

My dad named me Dakota and my mom came up with my first name Hannah. So it's Hannah Dakota Fanning.
Dakota Fanning

My favorite actresses are Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts and Julie Andrews.
Dakota Fanning

My mom, she is the most unbelievable mom that you could ever have in your entire life and she's always with me on everything. The most I've ever been away from her is two days. I love her more than anybody could ever know.
Dakota Fanning

No not really, it is just like real life. Not everyday you are happy and not everyday you are sad.
Dakota Fanning

One of my favorite things about doing movies is that you get to do different things you'd never do in real life.
Dakota Fanning

That was really cool. I got to kiss a little boy. I was 7 and he was 10, and his name is Thomas Curtis. He was the first boy I've ever kissed in my entire life and he was three years older than me.
Dakota Fanning

The hardest thing is at the end you have to say bye to all these people who you have worked with for so many months. It was really sad not to see them anymore. But you have the parties that you go to and you get to see them, like the premieres and the screenings.
Dakota Fanning

To work with Robert De Niro was like a dream come true. He' s such a nice person to be around, and I learned something from him everyday.
Dakota Fanning

We became a vegetarian. But that didn't last very long, because, um, I don't like vegetables. Or salad, nothing like that!
Dakota Fanning

When I go home, I play with my baby dolls and strollers and diaper bags, and play with my sisters.
Dakota Fanning

When I go home, I play with my baby dolls and strollers and stuffed animals, pretend like they're real dogs.
Dakota Fanning