View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:13 PM   #4
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Quote:
A New Jersey woman has a big fat goal: To eat her way to the title of “World’s Fattest Woman.”

The already 600-pound Donna Simpson of Old Bridge, N.J., has 400 pounds to go and plans to reach the 1,000-pound mark in the next two years, reports the New York Post.

She plans to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is at least 2,000 more calories than Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps consumes during his training. The only difference is he burns 3,000 calories each day during that time.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

But eating that much is expensive -- as much as a $750-a-week budget. So what’s a girl to do? Get men to pay her to eat, of course.

Simpson, 42, who already has a boyfriend (who's only 150 pounds) has found other men that are willing to pay to watch her eat burgers, fries, cakes, chips, and 70-pieces of sushi at a time, on her Web site [NSFW].

On SupersizedBombshells.com [NSFW], Simpson goes by the name Treasure, and lists some of her hobbies as "eating, going to restaurants, snuggling and being fed."

Treasure also wishes for her admirers to give her "food and gift certificates from any restaurant."

Fans can download videos of her eating for just $11. They can also see more photos of her by paying a $15 monthly membership fee.

Despite the fact that Simpson cannot easily walk and uses a motorized scooter to get around, she says that she is healthy.

Simpson already holds the Guinness World Record for the fattest mother, ever since she gave birth to her daughter Jacqueline in 2007. Simpson was only 532 pounds then.

"I'd love to be 1,000 pounds," Simpson told the Post. "It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down."

Simpson met her 49-year-old boyfriend Phillipe, who encourages her to eat more, on a dating site for plus-size people, reports the London Telegraph.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger," she told the Post. "He's a real belly man, and completely supports me."
GO BITCH GO