View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 09:46 AM   #784
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Hey Run2Me and redbreebull and anyone else whose name came up from a forum search for "skyrim"

How did you approach the Forsworn conspiracy quest line?

Compared to Oblivion, I've had to refer to Wikis and videos much more often with Skyrim so I can get my head around all of the lore and politics, especially this quest line. I was sympathetic to the Forsworn pretty much the whole way through, but it seems like most players think that the native in jail is responsible for EVERYTHING, even the murders that make more sense to have been ordered by the oligarch who kept the native alive so that he could ruthlessly maintain his monopoly on his prison industrial complex.
Pretty sure i killed whoever it took to get the sweet lil stone apartment there in markarth. Usually play as an outsider who equally hates the empire (for trying to behead me) and the nords (for being racists and generally irritating). If everyone could just leave me alone and let me pick flowers and catch butterflies? That would be great, thanks. But also if u have a cool apartment? Could be convinced to go clear some dungeons of whoever, for that